Welcome back to America
We are delighted to be able to open our gardens and Garden Cafe (takeaway only) for you to enjoy.
The gardens and Garden Cafe are open Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 4pm. Normal admission applies.
The safety of our visitors, staff members, and volunteers is of paramount importance to us. For this reason, your visit will feel a little different than usual.
– We are limiting the number of visitors who can come each day to the gardens to 300.
– The Garden Café will be takeaway only with outdoor seating. You can have a look at the menu here. We’ll be operating a one-way system and the use of face coverings is mandatory until seated. Card payments only, no cash at this time.
– The toilets are open! We have an enhanced cleaning program and have hand sanitising stations around in key locations.
– We ask all visitors to continue to follow social distancing guidance of 2 metres and where this is not possible wear a face covering. These will be mandatory inside ALL buildings.
If you are unable to wear a face covering for health reasons, disability or other, please let us know on arrival at the Ticket Office.
– Normal admission applies.
Thank you for your continuing support and we look forward to welcoming you soon.