Welcome back to America
We are delighted to be able to open our gardens for you to enjoy once again。
The gardens are now open from 10am to 5pm (last admission at 4pm) every day except Mondays.
The safety of our visitors, staff members, and volunteers is of paramount importance to us. For this reason, your visit will feel a little different than usual.
– We are limiting the number of visitors who can come each day to 300。
– At the moment it’s just the Gardens. You can pre-book your ticket if you’d like (sorry we can’t apply discounting online). Alternatively, you can pay on the door (card payment only). Normal admission applies, and we are now able to apply discounting for Discovery Card, BBC Gardeners World, Art Fund etc.
If you are a Museum Member you must bring your Membership Card with you。
– The Garden Café will be takeaway only, you can have a look at the menu here, and we’ll be operating a one-way system. The Gallery Shop is open too with a one-way system. Sorry card payments only, no cash at this time.
– The toilets are open! We have an enhanced cleaning program and have hand sanitising stations around in key locations。
– We ask all visitors to continue to follow social distancing guidance of 2 metres.
Thank you for your continuing support and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Please note: Claverton Manor and the Exhibition Gallery remain closed at this time.
However the special exhibition Night & Day: 1930s Fashion and Photographs will relaunch on the to re-launch on the 4th July. For more details click here.